The Benefits Of Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
Here at Spring Lake Chiropractic, we focus on advanced non-surgical remedies for a vast range of neurological disorders, pain, and orthopedic complications. We are the first in this region to embrace conservative pain solutions for the restoration of functional mobility.
Recently, we have been receiving a lot of inquiries about deep tissue laser therapy — especially around how it works and its benefits. Our Chiropractor in Spring Lake, Dr. Jeffrey M. Fitch, and his team came up with this detailed guide:
How Does Deep Tissue Laser Therapy Work?
It works by streaming your tissues with photons that energize the damaged cells and enhance circulation to the painful regions. This stimulates a flood of therapeutic recovery responses in your body. Eventually, the inflammation will be reduced, which leads to the elimination of pain. The treatment process will not last even half an hour, but the therapeutic healing and soothing effects will be ongoing even after you have left the office.
Why Should You Consider Deep Tissue Laser Therapy For Pain Relief?
- It fastens the healing process after surgery or any other traumatic injury. A typical treatment procedure takes between five and ten minutes, depending on the scope and severity of the condition being handled.
- It eliminates pain and enhances the range of functional mobility without using drugs. This limits the chances of undesirable side effects of medicines.
- It increases oxygenation and removes toxins from the body. This is because the application of laser light improves the flow of blood to traumatized cells and tissues.
- It works efficiently against joint pains and chronic mobility problems like arthritis and backache. These complications are often challenging to resolve using conventional solutions.
- There is no distress during treatment, as would be in a typical surgical procedure. All you'll feel is a deep and gentle warmth as your body’s cells react to the laser beams. Most patients testify to finding the experience quite enjoyable.
- Deep tissue laser therapy has no known side effects. The lasers have vast power ranges, enabling our chiropractors to customize treatments for each situation — and avoid inflicting unnecessary pain.
- It produces long-lasting results that can be felt long after you have left the office.
Get The Best Deep Tissue Laser Therapy In Spring Lake
At Spring Lake Chiropractic, we tailor our solutions to not only get you out of pain but also help you stay away from pain. We boast of experienced chiropractors under the leadership of Spring Lake Chiropractor Dr. Jeffrey M. Fitch. For more than 30 years, we have been providing trusted chiropractic care in Spring lakes and surrounding areas.
Contact Us Now for the best deep tissue laser therapy and other chiropractic services. Our chiropractor serves Spring Lake, Neptune, Howell, Sea Girt, Wall, Manasquan, Brick, and surrounding Monmouth County and Ocean County areas.