We provide many services and treat many conditions at Spring Lake Chiropractic. We provide compassionate, effective, caring, and safe treatment to residents of Spring Lake and the surrounding areas. Dr. Jeffrey M. Fitch, our Spring Lake chiropractor, and his team provide relief from numerous conditions including:
- Pain in arms, legs, and neck
- Jaw pain
- Back pain
Through chiropractic care, we will reduce your pain, improve your range of motion, and enhance your body’s natural healing process. Health and wellness services we provide include:
- DOT exams
- Chiropractic treatments
- Nutritional counseling
- Lifestyle advice
- Corrective exercise
- Core and stretching class
- Massage therapy
- Core rehab, including Kinesiological taping
- Deep tissue laser therapy
For more than 30 years, we have provided research-based and individual treatment plans to improve countless patients' lives. Our chiropractor will assess your musculoskeletal system to identify the source of your discomfort and create a chiropractic care plan to treat it. Chiropractic care is similar to building a house. The foundation has to be strong for everything else to work correctly. The same is true with your body, which has to go through a particular care plan to repair itself fully.
The federal government requires that anyone applying for Commercial Driver's License (CDL) pass the DOT physical examination. The exam ensures that an applicant is fit and healthy enough to drive safely now and into the future.
Here are the basic requirements for passing the DOT exam:
- Both eyes combined need to have 20/40 vision, with or without vision correction.
- Ability to distinguish color.
- You need to be able to hear a forced whisper at a distance of five feet.
- Your blood pressure reading needs to be lower than 160/100. Prescribed medicine to control blood pressure is allowed.
- A person with diabetes whose condition is controlled through diet or medication is allowed. However, diabetes managed though insulin injection is not permitted.
- The maximum level of blood sugar is 200.
- Usage of Schedule 1 drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Suppose you are suffering from cardiovascular disease. In that case, you will need to take a stress test and provide a note from your physician stating that you can drive a commercial motor vehicle without any restrictions.
Chiropractor in Spring Lake
If you find yourself needing chiropractic care or a DOT exam, Spring Lake Chiropractic is ready to assist you. For more information on the DOT exam, our other chiropractic services, or to schedule an appointment, call us at (732) 449-8330.